Updated: Jul 18
Today was a nightmare trying to get everyone signed in but I discovered a simpler way to set things up. I just finished switching the sign up process over to the simpler plan. Now all you need to do is:
Look over the $10 Tattoo of the Day info at the top and decide what day you would like to attend
Choose the "Afternoon" (1pm-3:30pm) or "Evening (3:30pm-5:30pm) event for whichever day you want from the "Upcoming Events" section
And click the RSVP/Register button.
Once you finished the registration you will be emailed a digital ticket. When you show up at your check in time I will scan the ticket, take a photo of your ID, take your temperature, and match you with an artist!
Corona Virus relevant information:
- Due to corona virus mandates we are now setting appointments for tattoo sessions and they will no longer be "first come, first served"
- DO NOT BRING CHILDREN. It is too hot outside and they CAN NOT wait inside the lobby.
- People who show up with children will be told to go home.
- Please bring cash to pay for your tattoo, only the deposit is payable online
- PLEASE BRING YOUR ARTWORK PRINTED OUT TO THE CORRECT SIZE. (except free roses or $10 Tattoos of the Day)
- DO NOT BRING FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO ARE NOT RECEIVING A PROCEDURE.
- ONLY 5 PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE WAITING AREA AT ONE TIME.
- IT IS NOW REQUIRED BY THE STATE OF LOUISIANA THAT WE TAKE AND RECORD YOUR TEMPERATURE BEFORE ALLOWING YOU INSIDE. (This will be done at the door)
- NO MINORS ARE CURRENTLY ALLOWED FOR TATTOO PROCEDURES.
- Please feel free to bring bottled water with you as we do not have a water fountain.
- Please register online for your appointment. www.worldsonlytattooschool.com/info
- Please do not call or message our Facebook page we will not be able to answer,
is the best place to get up to date information.